Green Communications releases a stand-alone mobile Mesh network for the rapid set up of an Internet infrastructure with autonomous applications and services.
The system comprises:
- A set of handheld Mesh routers (YOI)
- Batteries of 20h autonomy and more
- A YOI-4G/LTE to connect Green PI to other networks
- Embedded applications (Voice and video over IP, chat, file storage, web, etc.) for autonomous work.
Within minutes, one can extend the coverage of a private LTE or a mobile 4G network inside buildings, tunnels and to remote areas by simply turning ON the YOI devices. This sets a Green PI network up providing both local-based services and global Internet access through the YOI-4G/LTE gateway.
Green Communications delivers customized Green PI Mobile Networks with additional YOI, gateways, battery life and services upon request.
Find out more on Green PI Mobile Network product by following the links below:
- Product web page: https://www.green-communications.fr/mobile-network/
- Network extension in tunnels use case: https://youtu.be/2feJpTlSz7k
For more information, please, contact us.